TYPICAL MOBY DECK SYSTEMS
Moby Deck "Senior" System - Thick skin - for wet, exterior decks
(often textured with anti-skid granules)
1. FlexiThane™ 100 - 2 mils (Used as pre-construction primer to seal out moisture during construction: bonding to existing coatings, wood & concrete, fiberglass. Optional in some situations)
2. FlexiThane™ 200 - 40-60 mils (Used to fill depressions, cover seams, maximize water resistance, hold granules, provide sound deadening)
3. FlexiThane™ 300 - 10-20 mils (Two coats for increases wear resistance)
Normal final thickness = 60-70 mils
Use FlexiThane accelerator to speed up curing time
NOTE: The "Senior" system is best applied by professional
Moby Deck "Junior" System - Thin Skin for skid resistance on surfaces not requiring re-sloping or re-leveling depressions. OK for smooth substrate surfaces such as concrete, fiberglass, aluminum, steel..
1. FlexiThane™ 100 - 2 mils (Used as pre-construction primer to seal out moisture during construction: bonding to existing coatings. Optional in some cases.
2. FlexiThane™ 300 - 10-12 mils (Broadcast or mix in Get-a-Grip granules if desired.)
3. FlexiThane™ 300 - 10+ mils (Second coat to cover granules)
4. FlexiThane™ 300 - 10+ mils (Third coat for good measure, cleanability and wear resistance.)
Normal final thickness = 25-30 mils
NOTE: The "Junior" system is best for the do-it-yourselfer